I’M ACTUALLY A REALLY NICE PERSON IM JUST USED TO BEING WALKED ALL OVER AND DISRESPECTED SO SOMETIMES I COME OFF AS MEAN BUT I JUST CANT LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND I HAD TO GROW UP REALLY FAST OK BUT I PROMISE I HAVE A GOOD HEART AND GOOD INTENTIONS AND I DONT WANT TO EVER HURT PEOPLE’S FEELINGS BUT SOMETIMES I JSUT HAVE TO HAVE THE UPPER HAND AND MAKE SURE I DONT GET HURT IM SORR YI LOVE EVERYONE
SOMEBODY FUCKING SAID IT
Oh gosh, only 7? ok then:
1. I’m insecure about my ADHD and the fact that I take medication for it because I was made fun of for it in elementary school.
2. I’m insecure about how I act with my friends. I sometimes feel like I annoy them and they don’t want me around.
3. I’m insecure about the fact that I almost break down and cry at multiple times throughout the day and in class (especially math class)
4. I’m insecure when it comes to talking to people i don’t know or going out in public by myself
5. I’m insecure about my intelligence and often feel stupid and won’t be able to get anywhere in life because of that reason.
6. I’m insecure about my anxiety and the fact that I get freaked out just thinking about any possibility of me embarrassing myself in public
7. I’m insecure about the fact that I live with my aunt and uncle and haven’t heard from my mother in almost 3 years.
orange: six fears
yellow: five turn ons
green: four life goals
blue: three fears
indigo: two weaknesses
violet: one thing you love
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
4. Are you easy to get along with?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
21. What are you bad habits?
22. Where would you like to travel?
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
40. What do you want to do after high school?
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
116. Are you listening to music right now?
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
128. Would you change your name?
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? (via cubansandwitch)
I really would love to see that crossover, repeatedly, in every possible position. Even if it would end in tears because let’s be real, everything the Winchesters touch ends in tears. Poor little shits.
"Look kid," Sam says. It’s the third time he’s tried the good cop routine and Dean can hear it wearing thin. "We know you had nothing to do with the murders. But we also know you’re not the only werewolf in town."
The kid tips his head and sucks on his lips, the total absence of fucks glaringly obvious. Dean is both frustrated as hell and grudgingly impressed because, hell, they’ve dealt with demons less sassy than this.
Sam sighs, and Dean has to cough into his hand to keep from laughing because that particular brand of exasperation is usually reserved for him. “Just be straight with us.”
For some reason, that’s hilarious. It takes a second before Dean remembers the dude they’d seen the kid with before they’d picked him up. Big, serial killer looking guy, sporting leather and a possessive hand on kid-snark’s back. Oh man.
Dean snorts and gives Sam patented ‘what? it’s funny' shoulders when it earns him a glare.
"Trust me, dude," the kid says. "I’m being as straight with you as…well, I was gonna say humanly possible but…”
A flash of canines has Sam rolling his eyes and sue him, Dean sorta wants to high-five the kid. You know you’ve been hunting for too long when you start rooting for your mark.
"You’re driving a stolen car," Sam says. "You’re carrying a fake ID. Every word out of your mouth so far has been bullshit-”
"Says the hunter posing as an FBI agent," the kid says, tapping a nonchalant beat on his water bottle.
Sam pulls out bitch-face number eleven. “Is anything about you real?”
The kid grins and bobs his head. “My boobs.”
Dean laughs so hard he almost pulls something.
I think I almost pulled something laughing at this oh my god
Please do :)
In high school,
they do not teach you
the important things.
You walk across the stage
and get handed a piece of paper
proving that you can survive
four years in hell;
someone makes a speech
telling you how great
the world is,
regurgitating well-rehearsed lies
that not even
But they do not warn you
of the lonely nights ahead
in your new apartment
that is much too big for you
and does not feel like home,
or of the heartbreak endured
as your love walks out your door
for the very last time.
No one tells you
how quickly bills will pile up,
or how it is now up to you
to pull yourself out of bed
and pretend you are alive.
I can recite the Cell Theory in my sleep.
I dream of math equations that I will never need.
I can quote Walt Whitman like his words were once mine,
but I must’ve skipped over the chapter in my textbook
that tells me how to be alive.
B: Where I'm from.
C: Where I would like to live.
D: Favourite food.
F: Sexual orientation.
H: Favourite book.
I: Eye colour.
J: Favourite movie.
K: Favourite TV show.
L: Favourite band/singer.
M: Random fact about me.
N: Favorite day of the year.
O: Favourite colour.
P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
Q: What I'm listening to right now.
R: Last movie I've watched.
S: What's my ringtone.
T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
V: What my name means.
W: Favourite superhero.
X: Celebrity crush.
Y: My birthday.
Z: Ever self-harmed?
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Doing this later.
"tumblr taught me more than school did" school taught you how to fucking read
my parents taught me how to read before school even started and then the school got angry at my parents for doing ‘the schools job’
you literally stole that from to kill a mockingbird literally no school would do that unless it was the fucking 50s in alabama
Dude, I taught myself how to fricken read…..
One of the things that made me stop cutting
was an anon ask I saw on Tumblr
asking “What’s the worst thing about cutting?”
and the reply was “One day,
your children might see your scars
and think that it’s okay
to do it to themselves.”
My mother has anxiety,
but she doesn’t know she has it.
My therapist said I could’ve
gotten it from her
because little children are sponges,
taking in everything they see.
My mother socializes with people,
letting people turn her
into what they want her to be.
She gives all of herself
to everyone hoping
that one person might love her.
But how will someone love her
for who she is
if she does not know who she is?
My mother accompanies me
to a spoken word show
and she tells me
she is not dressed for the occasion.
She tells me she would rather
wait in the car for 2 hours
then be inappropriately dressed.
My mother is convinced my father is cheating on her.
It destroys her marriage and she stops eating.
I get in my first relationship,
and I am convinced at all times
that my boyfriend is somehow cheating on me.
Of course, it isn’t true.
I destroy my own relationships.
My mother’s thighs are half the size of mine
she brags about how she barely eats.
How will she teach her children
to love themselves when
she does not love herself?
The reason she is my biggest trigger
is because she reminds me so much of me.
Mother, the way you treat yourself
makes me think that it is okay
for me to treat myself like that.
The best piece of advice I’ve heard
is to treat yourself like you would a little child.
Would you tell your child she is ugly?
That she is not good enough,
that she cannot eat,
that she is too fat
that she won’t amount to anything?
Then why do you treat yourself like that?” – 4:39 p.m. (Maybe anxiety isn’t hereditary, maybe it’s taught)